With Bentley LumenRT you no longer have to be a computer graphics expert in order to integrate life-like digital nature into your simulated infrastructure designs, and create high-impact visuals for stakeholders. This revolutionary real-time visualization medium is both easy for any professional in the AECO industry to use and able to produce stunningly beautiful and easily understandable visualizations.
LumenRT - Software to create real-time environments
- Populate models with animated people and animals, moving vehicles, custom object animation paths along with support for VISSIM, articulated vehicles, and staged animation.
Incorporate digital nature
- Add lifelike wind-swept vegetation that changes with the seasons from a huge library or create your own custom plants using Plant Factory and paint groups of them directly onto the terrain. Populate models with indoor and outdoor objects and sculpt terrain formations and ground covers, render water features and photo-realistic skies and weather in day or night scenes.
Integrate with CAD and GIS workflows
- Easily integrate with MicroStation, Autodesk Revit, Esri CityEngine, Graphisoft ArchiCAD and Trimble SketchUp with support for workflows to remain synchronized with native designs throughout work-in-progress and to import additional content in standard 3D formats. Reliably export vehicle simulations, add section planes, switch on and off layers and leverage model intelligence for tasks like labeling.
Render in real-time with cinematic quality
- Create stunning photo-realistic visualizations in seconds using dynamic immersive visualization engine platform providing natural looking light and shadows, real-time global illumination, IES point and spotlights, lens flares, and luminous materials. Interactively adjust time of day, add lens flares, and apply depth of field while benefiting from highly accurate reflections, anti-aliasing, and motion blur.
Share your creations
- Share compelling presentations of your projects by producing remarkable high definition images, videos, and even interactively navigable animated 3D LiveCubes which can include camera animation paths and walk-through and fly-through modes.
Bentley LumenRT enables you to:
Animate infrastructure models with elements in motion such as simulated traffic using vehicles of all types, moving people, wind-swept plants, breeze-animated and seasonal trees, rolling clouds, rippling water and much more
- Easily generate attention-grabbing, cinematic-quality images and videos
- Share interactive, immersive 3D presentations with any stakeholder using Bentley LumenRT LiveCubes
- Create Bentley LumenRT scenes directly from inside MicroStation, including V8i SELECTseries and CONNECT Edition, Autodesk Revit, Esri CityEngine, Graphisoft ArchiCAD, Trimble Sketchup and also import from many leading 3D exchange formats
Bentley users engaged in the capture of existing conditions to provide context for their designs can further benefit from reality modeling “enlivened’ with digital nature.
This technology has been jointly developed with the recently acquired e-on software, which is widely acclaimed in the digital content creation (DCC) market, where its VUE and PlantFactory products are a mainstay among computer graphics (CG) professionals in the media and entertainment, science, and education industries. E-on’s offerings have been used in the making of numerous blockbuster films, including Minions, Jupiter Ascending, How To Train Your Dragon, Avatar, The Hunger Games, The Avengers, Hugo, and Terminator.